Senior Finance Manager - Bracknell (Hybrid) - Salary up to £100,000
Apointe are proud to be partnering with our clients operating in the Construction space that are looking to hire a Senior Finance Manager - this role will look to transition on the Group FD role in the not too distant future providing the right individual with a fantastic opportunity.
Woking within a £300m t/o group of the company, as the Senior Finance Manager you will be a key part of the Finance Business Partnering team, your responsibilities will include financial and risk management, strategic development support, driving performance and internal controls. You will be directly providing financial expertise and guidance on financial reporting, risk management, cash and working capital, business systems and processes and internal control whilst also supporting key change management initiatives.
- Financial Modelling & Bids - work closely with key business partners to create and maintain key financial and scenario based models which support strategic business decisions. E.g. key customer/framework bids.
- Leadership Support - build relationships and improve collaboration with divisional leadership teams demonstrating strong understanding of project & divisional financial performance and associated key divisional risks & opportunities.
- Reporting and Analysis - develop and maintain reporting to support business decisions and risk mitigation, key areas being P&L, cash and orderbook.
- Financial Reviews - providing challenge and support as part of the Senior Leadership during monthly and quarterly financial reviews.
- Month End - achievement of month-end deadlines demonstrating accurate accounting records and internal controls. Ensure strict adherence to revenue recognition policy and processes throughout.
- Budgeting and Forecasting - timely and accurate completion of budgets and forecasts with comprehensive trend and KPI analysis including management of financial risk and opportunity registers.
- Cash Management - coordinate project cash flow forecasts with monthly WIP and debt reviews to improve/maintain working capital.
- Rate Management - periodic review of internal CTE rates and external sales rates in line with commercial agreements. Exploring cost recovery opportunities through different costing methods.
- Team Management - direct responsibility for the management and development of direct reports such as Project Accountants.